Momentary Alienation -02


Exploring the same themes of alienation and the momentary isolation from the environment around us. Here is a two photo series.
1. Reflection of the TV screen and my Mom’s head on the door of my room. My Mom couldn’t bear the overtly fear-mongering Headlines on one of the Kannada news channels and she switched off just the Dish set and not the whole TV, she continued her embroidery completely forgetting about the blue screen that lit the entire living room.
2. To get some fresh air I went to the terrace and I could see this Daily wage worker in the backdrop of a huge apartment complex, I had forgotten to set the right white balance and the image came out very colder.
After getting the images on the computer I wondered the coherence between the two images. And all that could be derived was: Two people completely unaware of the world around involving in their little hobbies and duties. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarmac

HOME

Indoors when it Rains