FLAWS




The fallen leaf was decaying while the white paint on the Tarmac bore cracks. The flat rocks that bridged the gap created by the sewage between the home and the road was flawed. When I stepped out to bring the vegetables I had not noticed any of these things. The closer I looked at the world it’s flaws enlarged. The closer the world looked at me, my flaws also enlarged.

I have spoken about my poor skills in approaching people. That led me to shoot more inanimate objects. The more I started to shooting them, the peer pressure of finding the best light, hiding the flaws of a person, forcing a better composition reduced. The process became way more inward and almost meditative in nature.  CHECK THE FULL SERIES BELOW 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarmac

HOME

Indoors when it Rains